Tuesday, April 24, 2007

How to leave a comment

This blog thing is new to me, too. My dear brother and his wife told me about this FREE blog this week.

If you would like to leave a comment for us, click on the "comment" link under any post. We post, you comment. Simple enough, I hope! :-)

Under "Select an identity"... if you don't have a Google account, you can click on "Other" and a box opens up for you to type in your name, if you choose to do so.

We can add photos and other things, too. I'll figure that out as I have time!

Happy commenting!

Lillian

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your trip goes well. Thanks for the blog. Thanks for sharing these tough moments. What a mountain you are climbing!
Luv to both you and Earl.

Anonymous said...

Hi Earl&Sis
I didn't know about the other optioions for a signature so now I can sign as me instead of Ca ahahah
Sure hope and Pray that you get some good news today and have a safe trip to and from.
Mike t

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray for all of you. Glad you didn't get "bad" news. I hope when the Dr. gets the CTscan and blood work he can get things moving.

Sharon Ogle Reagan

Anonymous said...

Earl and Lillian, I pray that you'll will find peace in the kind of treatment that Earl will have. In the medical field today the patient is told all the options and somtimes must make their own decions. This can be a very difficult decion to make. I pray God will give the Doctors wisdom and knowledge for his care.
A friend in Christ, Charlotte Tilson

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know we are thinking of you and praying for you both. Thank you for keeping us posted.
Brenda Jones and Ruby Cook