Monday, September 15, 2008

Earl - Monday 9/15/08

Blood work today showed Earl's potassium is low, so he was instructed to eat bananas. He also has a bladder infection again, which is likely the cause of the fevers. So, he's back on antibiotics. This just makes round 5 or 6.... I've lost count.

He did get chemo today. He also got two shots for the diarrhea. Hope it works better this time. Just hope the double dose doesn't stop .... everything! When I got home today, he was so pale. He looks so washed out! When I mentioned it, he said I was the second person to tell him that today. He said he felt ok, just tired. Guess it's no wonder with all that's going on with him right now.

He goes back next Monday for blood work and follow-up. He will see the Doctor on the 29th.

Please pray for strength for Earl to get thru the treatments, the infection, the diarrhea. He has so much going on, it's hard to even know how to ask you to pray. Just remember him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you checked out the mineral counts. He should feel better soon. Do know we are all praying!

I love you all!!!