Monday, October 13, 2008

Ryan in hospital

Click here to see a photo of Ryan with two of his nieces.

From Ryan's mother, evening 10/13/08:
Jack is on his way home with Ryan from the hospital. He was there for 9 days. They were trying to get his blood back under control. They would treat one thing, and then something else would go wrong.

Ryan starts another series of chemo next week. I just don't know how much he can take. At this point in my life, I would say make me comfy. Ryan is so young and I understand the will to be here for as long as possible. I just don't like seeing him like he is just so that he might buy more time. I guess I have a more realistic attitude about it--------I don't know------

Kathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can take as much as the bastards can throw at me!!!!!!!!

Love you all!!!!

TnLil said...

That's what we want to hear!! Glad you are back online. Missed you!
Love, hugs & prayers,
Lillian