Sunday, May 6, 2007

Earl went to church today.....

Earl decided he was strong enough to go to church this morning. He did play his trumpet during the music service. First time he had played it since March 11th (I think).

He was happy to see everyone. All the greetings and words of encouragement work wonders! He was glad he made the effort to go, even though he was very tired afterward.

He has been on the internet for a little while, but is leaning back.... asleep in his chair right now! The little cat naps help keep him going! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Stick! It was great to see you at church yesterday! We're still praying!

Chrissy D.

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you in church yesterday. We are praying for your daily strength.

Sam and Kelly

Anonymous said...

Earl: I'm flying out tomorrow for San Diego, want you to know my prayers will continue for you and know I love you and wish you luck in your surgery. I'm sure they will decide it's the best for you. See you next weekend. Give me an email or call if you need me for anything this week. stp28231@yahoo.com
Love, Pat