Friday, July 27, 2007

Crossley update

Lillian Marie Stogner Crossley
June 16, 2007


Not much info, but did find out the biopsy report is not expected until next mid-week. Family does not expect any decisions regarding treatment or surgery until the doctors get the lab report.

I do have the phone number for her hospital room. If you want it, please let me know. She is in St. Luke's Hospital in Allentown, Pa.

Trip to Pa. canceled.

When Mother told me this morning she did want to go see her sister, I knew she would back out. And she did by about 11:00 a.m. I had just hoped she wouldn't. I hate it so much that they won't ever see each other again. They look so much alike and have always been very close. There is another photo of the two of them here on the blog. (Click Crossley label)

Lillian and Ruby
1946 in Gatlinburg, TN

Mom had started trying to get some things packed and wore herself out with what little she had done. She has decided she just cannot make the trip. It's hard for me to prepare for traveling and being away for long, so I can imagine how hard it would be if I were almost 90 years old!

Blessings and hugs,
Lillian

No comments: