Friday, July 27, 2007

Lillian Crossley - Stomach cancer

I got news a few minutes ago that Mother's sister, Lillian, has stomach cancer...tumor at top of stomach. It's 7-8 cm and was not there a month ago. Drs aren't talking surgery. She's 87 and has lymphoma in her neck and chest. Kidney's aren't operating at full capacity, either. She's in hosp. already having problems getting food down. Does not sound good at all. Dr mentioned feeding tube. They took biopsy of stomach tumor, no results yet.

When family took her to hosp. she was very anemic. She got 11 units of blood.

I will probably go with Dad & Mother to Allentown, Pa. tomorrow to see her. I went to see her while we were in Philly. So glad I did! Guess we'll head out in the morning and I hope to get back Monday or Tues. as I have to work!

Please put her and sons , Jack and David and their families on prayer list.

I put a photo of her and Mother on the blog back in June. Click on the "Crossley" label on the right side of screen to jump to it.

More later as I get news.

Lillian

No comments: