Monday, October 29, 2007

PET Scan on Halloween

Hello,

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. We have just been so relieved to have the three months of chemo completed. Trying to enjoy the couple of weeks off and catch up on work that needed to be done.

Earl goes for a PET scan on Wed. Oct. 31st. which should show any cancer cells that might remain. We pray there aren't any!

Radiation along with more chemo, 5FU pills, will be starting in next couple of weeks. Earl goes back to Oncologist on Nov. 5th. The Oncologist thinks Earl will get about four weeks of radiation, but he's not really sure.

Please pray that the surgery and chemo to date got all the cancer. We have been so blessed so far. Earl has not had too much problem with the chemo thus far. Though I don't expect the 5FU to be so kind. I know what it did to me, but understand the pills have different side effects. I hope they aren't as bad as the IV form I had. Earl will be taking the chemo pills each day he has radiation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers continue for your reports to be favorable and that you indeed find nothing of any concern on your Nov. 5th Dr's appt.

It has been a while since I posted a comment or sent an email. Nothing is wrong here, just preoccupied.

God bless both of you and keep you in health and peace.

Warmest wishes,
Wanda