Monday, August 18, 2008

Earl's third chemo treatment

Earl received the third round of chemo today. He will get a fourth treatment next Monday. Then he will go in on Sept. 3rd for blood work to see what his CA19-9 is. This will give them some idea as to how the chemo is working.

He also got a shot today to help with the diarrhea. He got the shot around noon and can tell tonight that it is helping. The shot is supposed to work for 30 days!! This has been such a big problem for weeks. I know he will be so happy, if it really works.

Earl will go back to get results of blood work on Sept. 8th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin just told me the ugly news a few days ago. We wanted you to know that we are thinking about you and praying for you.

We hope that you can begin to feel better soon.

Take care and we'll talk soon.

Trish

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you all know I am thinking about you. I know exactly how you feel, and have been praying this cancer goes away soon!

We are fighters, and WILL survive this!

I love you

Ryan

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to here Mrs. Yeaton has gotten diagnosed and surgery was a success, I took care of her a couple of days. Just to let you and Earl know that I think of you all often and you're certainly in my prayers. I'm sorry that the family has had to deal with these cancers. I pray for everyone and wish for sunshine in your days.
Love you guys,
Cindy