Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Earl out of the Hospital

Earl was released from Fox Chase yesterday, June 19th, to go back to the apartment with Lillian. He seems to be getting back in the right direction with the stomach issue. He will be seeing Dr. Watson on Friday, June 22nd to make the determination if he will be released to come home. Please keep those prayers flowing, they feel they may be coming down the home stretch back to Tennessee. Home again!! Love to all for your support and prayers.

This post by Pat Carver

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Earl I Lillian!!

Lillian...I never had the opportunity to meet you, but I am Marie Vucinovich. Marcus & I owned Homespun Crafters Mall in Farragut. Please Please give Earl a hug for me and let him know I have sent prayers his way....to both of you for that matter! Marcus sent me this site and I have been following Earl's progress. I wish you nothing but the best!! My prayers continue to be with you!!